Industry reacts: Experts welcome Google Chrome’s third-party cookie removal 9 hours ago
Adam Furness, Cameron King, Caitlin Lloyd, Peter Barry and more share their thoughts on the move from Google, and what the unintended consequences could be.
ASICS throws support behind female footballers
The Made for Me campaign stars Charlotte Caslick, Kezie Apps, Lydia Williams and Ebony Marinoff.
MINI Australia celebrates Lunar New Year 2020
The campaign is centred on the concept of providing loved ones with a red envelope.
Tennis Australia asks Australians to 'Get Your Racquet On' via Landor
“The campaign shows tennis in a light where it’s cool not to be cool."
When it comes to brands, what 'good' can come from a crisis like the bushfires?
A brand publicising its relief efforts can have a positive knock-on effect, writes TBWA Melbourne strategy director Alex Horner.
Why live brand experiences should form part of every marketing strategy in 2020
INVNT APAC managing director Laura Roberts shares why live brand experiences should be on your radar in 2020 and beyond.
Third-party data isn’t dead
Google Chrome’s end to third-party cookies doesn’t mean third-party data is dead, says Lotame’s Adam Solomon.
Saatchi & Saatchi wins Foxtel creative account 8 hours ago
“In making the change, we also want to acknowledge the great work that DDB have produced for us in recent years..."
The marketing skills agencies are looking for in Australia 9 hours ago
Hays has identified a skills gap in mid-level roles.
Woolworths ends Telstra’s reign as the most valuable brand 10 hours ago
Despite Commonwealth Bank making the top five, banking brands’ valuations have dropped overall.
Movers & Shakers: The Trade Desk, PHD, GrowthOps 11 hours ago
News Corp's Anna Hosking joins ACM, Isentia names its new national head of sales and more moves across the industry.
Young Gun: Bastion EBA commercial strategist Nick Sloman yesterday
Joining Bastion in London before making the move down under, Nick Sloman loves all things sport and once DJ'd in a club in the Bahamas.
Performics Australia wins Ancestry performance marketing account yesterday
The appointment sees Ancestry's performance marketing function in Australia and New Zealand move from global in-house to a local agency.
Alibaba’s CMO on art and the Tokyo Olympics yesterday
A non-commercial advertising campaign.
KFC signs exclusive deal with News Corp’s fantasy game SuperCoach yesterday
SuperCoach attracts more than 625,000 players, averaging eight hours a week with the game.
Ash Barty's star earning power off the court yesterday
The world number one tennis player is becoming an increasingly popular face in advertising.
In other news...
- WPP AUNZ acquires Dominion, merges with AKQA yesterday
- Four Seasons Condoms want to help millennials have more sex yesterday
- Tourism Australia's $20 million domestic bushfire recovery campaign yesterday
- Foxtel Media renews NBCUniversal advertising representation 2 days ago
- PHD promotes Lucy Formosa Morgan and Stuart Bailey joint managing directors 2 days ago
- Australian Open: JCDecaux's giant sweatbands around Melbourne 2 days ago
- Nine’s AFR renews Factiva deal after pulling plug 2 days ago
- Eurosport finds a new home on Fetch after ending Foxtel partnership 2 days ago
- The most in demand marketing jobs in Australia for 2020 2 days ago
- The top 10 movies in Australia of 2019 2 days ago
- Toyota reviews its media agency account 2 days ago
- Growthops shares soar on reports of the Australian CEO's exit 3 days ago
- GrowthOps CEO Jason Polson steps down after three months in the role 3 days ago
- Australian Open: 72andSunny's first work for Chubb 3 days ago
- Industry Profile: Xandr senior manager of consulting Philip Coetzee 3 days ago
- Trivago advertised 'cheap' hotel rooms that weren't 3 days ago
- Out-of-home advertising rises in 2019 despite a tough market 3 days ago
- Imagination welcomes new creative director for Melbourne 3 days ago
- GrowthOps spins off Salesforce Einstein practice 3 days ago
- Radio advertising revenue down by 6% in 2019 3 days ago
- A change on the cards: how financial services marketers can switch focus 3 days ago
- Xaxis builds Australia's first 'programmatic super roadblock' 3 days ago
- MercerBell lures Vaughan Townsend from Ogilvy London 3 days ago
- Men still aren’t interested in talking about gender diversity 4 days ago
- Product placement in video clips using AI 4 days ago
- Seven's James Bayes appointed GM at The Trade Desk 4 days ago